Movement is Exercise!
There is power in a group. Grow together, by moving together. Instill confidence in yourself and your colleagues.
'Fun Friday's' at Texas Wesleyan's Graduate Nurse Anesthesia Program. When we move together, we absorb energy to learn together.
When You Move, You are Living...
Exercise does not have to be super intense to have benefit. Find movement you like, the more you do it, the more you will learn to love it. When you love it, it becomes special, when it is special, it becomes a necessity, when it is necessary- it becomes part of your life.
And, if you need help figuring out what you like, we can help! Click Let's Talk and send us a message.
Movement/Exercise can be:
- folding laundry
- doing the 'Twist'
- lifting your child over your head
- taking the stairs
- parking farther from the door than yesterday
- riding your bike around the neighborhood
- going on a nature walk
- lifting something from the floor to the top shelf
- rearranging your furniture
- balancing on one leg during a commercial